Deerfield River Festival: A Gathering of River Supporters!
Come celebrate whitewater releases on the Deerfield River! On water events (Dryway downriver race on Saturday & Scavenger Hunt on Sunday), clinics (must pre-register), reps, tents, food, games, and evening music and festivities at Berkshire East, it’s all here! American Whitewater holds three large fundraising events per season, and we are fortunate to have one of them right here on the Deerfield River. The Deerfield RiverFest is a celebration of cooperative dam re-licensing legislature that provides recreational whitewater releases that satisfies the needs of all water users. This is one of the biggest gatherings of whitewater paddlers in the Northeast! Help support the organization that helps makes paddling possible all across the country!
Need More Information? Check the Info & Links Below:
- FREE Boat Demos from Zoar Outdoor: from 10:30am – 4:30pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Kayaking Clinics (Must pre-register)
- Shop Sales: All Weekend! The best sales are in the shop! Come by and see why!
- Dryway Downriver Race: Saturday, August 5 at Dryway of Deerfield River. $10 entry fee. Register at 9-10am at Dunbar Picnic Area. Race starts at 10:45am.
- AW Deerfield River Festival Celebration at Berkshire East: Saturday, August 5 from 5pm-10pm, $10 entry fee
- Sunday River Scavenger Hunt: Sunday, August 6 from 11am – 4pm